Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03152 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,887TL (¥123,313) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (43 minutes ago)