Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03188 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,738TL (¥681,890) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)