Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,880TL (10,451 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)