Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40594 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,539TL (8,719 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)