Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,862TL (₨33,288) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)