Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,570TL (12,852 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)