Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07927 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,420TL (₨43,139) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,842 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ibague costs COL$55,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)