Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13394 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,343TL (17,489₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)