Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 498TL (₨9,107) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)