Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.399 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,665TL (﷼ 1,667) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)