Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.181 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 84% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,524TL (﷼ 543) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)