Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.688 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 111% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,899TL (﷼ 505) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)