Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05895 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,043TL (руб 68,573) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)