Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06403 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,837TL (руб 59,929) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)