Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,406TL (€1,406) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)