Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,412TL (€1,378) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)