Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,200TL (€2,052) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)