Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,198 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 175% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,262TL (€1,649) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (33 minutes ago)