Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,983 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,932TL (₨53,504) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (about 1 hour ago)