Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03689 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,805TL (₨103,156) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)