Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03507 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,873TL (₨81,919) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)