Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (RM2,881) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)