Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.503 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,571TL ($3,018) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)