Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,183TL ($9,894) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)