Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,750TL (1,162,036 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)