Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (1,270,720 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)