Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,927TL (921,486 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)