Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,407TL (1,574KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)