Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.474 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,819TL (1,544KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (40 minutes ago)