Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,796TL (1,728KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)