Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00785 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,846TL (490,028 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)