Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,001TL (1,118 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)