Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,638TL (€6,320) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)