Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,386TL (COL$3,718,124) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)