Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,925TL (COL$2,958,936) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)