Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,122TL (COL$3,418,021) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)