Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,288TL (COL$3,141,636) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)