Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03029 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 68% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,712TL (J$155,538) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)