Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03283 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,211TL (J$158,706) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)