Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02696 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,071TL (J$225,150) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)