Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02783 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 78% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,411TL (J$230,318) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)