Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02844 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,757TL (J$132,096) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)