Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,341TL (€2,239) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)