Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 172% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,169TL (€1,753) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)