Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,761TL (€7,086) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)