Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 180% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,957TL (€1,966) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)