Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04006 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,681TL (865,710 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)