Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02985 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,409TL (181,179 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (38 minutes ago)