Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (6,369 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (41 minutes ago)