Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03449 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,572TL (Shilling509,497) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)