Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03391 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,541TL (Shilling133,902) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)