Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03397 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL (Shilling118,039) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (35 minutes ago)