Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03435 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,479TL (Shilling508,852) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)