Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03738 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,487TL (Shilling120,033) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)