Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1590%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00841 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 363% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,973TL (1,542,831 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)