Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00662 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 442% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 423,091TL (63,877,377 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)