Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00549 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 864% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 722,910TL (131,670,255 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)