Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,604TL (¥268,568) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)