Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.012 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 142% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,025TL (C$2,332) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)