Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.993 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 140% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,973TL (C$2,330) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)