Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03392 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,442TL (₨130,951) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)