Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03400 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,495TL (₨132,191) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)