Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,846TL (RM5,913) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)