Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19754 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,500TL (E£ 12,656) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (17 minutes ago)