Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,138TL (€1,730) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)