Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,018TL (€1,685) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)