Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,233TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)