Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22478 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,441TL (ARS $19,755) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)