Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20306 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,218TL (ARS $20,771) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)