Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17323 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,199TL (ARS $18,467) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)