Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20569 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,762TL (ARS $18,290) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)