Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12161 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,133TL ($U25,765) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)