Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,033TL (€1,319) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (33 minutes ago)