Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,697TL (€1,124) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)