Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,288 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.808 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,842TL (AU$2,793) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)