Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44436 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,046TL (6,855 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)