Cost of living comparison between Meerut, India and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,149TL (₨90,254) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)