Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,338TL (₨60,468) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (37 minutes ago)