Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 115% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,669TL (﷼ 6,999) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (21 minutes ago)