Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,600TL (COL$3,906,451) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (43 minutes ago)