Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,061TL (1,942,930 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)