Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,281TL (2,320,744 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)