Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,859TL (3,655,073 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)