Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,577TL (Bs 87,926) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)