Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35056 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,162TL (Bs 111,711) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)