Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06480 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,006TL (46,394 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)