Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,121TL (﷼ 170,661,818) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (27 minutes ago)