Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,426TL (﷼ 32,020,400) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)