Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,533TL (﷼ 33,074,324) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)