Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26205 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,237TL (19,986 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)