Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27721 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,898TL (17,667 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (31 minutes ago)