Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34791 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 89% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,105TL (14,673 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)