Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27728 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 13,834TL (49,891 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)