Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 100% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,207TL (€1,827) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)